My notes on The Legend of Hercules:
1. The special effects were so bad that they used the same fake lion that mauled Eugene Domingo in Momzillas.
2. If Hercules was a demigod with extraordinary strength, then why couldn’t he kill his opponents with one blow? I know I’m overthinking. So bored.
3. Hercules won a fight and the people started throwing confetti. That scene really made me laugh out loud.
4. Kellan Lutz had saucer-sized nipples. I remembered this product I saw in Makati Cinema Square that could make one’s nipples rosy pink.
5. Lutz was a bad actor. As in Gerald Anderson level. And he loved making tampisaw in the batis. He should have Mother Lily’s magic kamison.
6. Why do people keep shouting their lines in these Greek/Roman movies? It was like the other soldiers or townspeople were deaf. Laging galit din.
7. Stay for the end credits. I think they used live goats on the soundtrack. I have no words.
(Originally published January 11, 2014.)