My notes on The Secret Life of Walter Mitty:
1. It was so scary how much I could relate to this movie. It was like watching my life unfold onscreen.
2. “My life is one big daydream”. I couldn’t stop the tears. Why was I even crying?
3. And then I was laughing like a madman with that Benjamin Button bit.
4. These places looked gorgeous. I just added Greenland, Iceland, and the Himalayas on my bucket list.
5. Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig were just too good. One could sense their characters’ sadness behind those smiles.
6. Loved, loved, loved the soundtrack!!
7. I just kept smiling through all tears.
(Originally published January 25, 2014.)