My notes on Da Possessed:
1. Where were the possessions to begin with? Did they come up with a supposedly funny title first before working on the story? They failed on both btw.
2. Vhong Navarro’s haircut made him appear like Jim Carrey and the film was indeed dumb, dumber, and dumbest.
3. I had been very patient with this movie up until that extended Bollywood dance sequence. What the flying fuck?! I demand a refund!!
4. “Nabugbog ako. Hindi niyo ba nabalitaan?” #groan
5. I should have seen this last Black Saturday. This would have been the perfect penance for Holy Week. Pure torture.
6. The only good thing here was the trailer of Sarah and Coco’s Maybe This Time shown before the movie.
(Originally published April 27, 2014.)