My notes on Third Eye:
1. Where did Regal Films get these extras? The acting in the first five minutes was just horrendous! I hope that wasn’t the only scary thing here.
2. You know that somebody else dubbed for Ejay Falcon since he spoke fluent English.
3. The lead character with the third eye played an opthalmologist. With a cheap painted office signage.
4. Girl, you actually wore a lacy frock paired with a gypsy skirt. Don’t act surprised that your husband left you!!
5. Palmolive should give Carla Abellana a bonus. She was haggard from all the running, but her hair maintained that perfectly bagsak look.
6. It was broad daylight. Wasn’t it too early for the aswangs to be wearing Mena cream?
7. Carla decided to fight back and returned to the aswang village carrying a… golf club!! I hope that was a 9-iron.
8. The aswangs had proper dining etiquette. They placed the laman-loob first in a bowl before making papak. Emily Post would be proud.
9. An entire village had to use a battering ram to break open a puny wooden door. Even if the house had a lot of open windows. LOL!
10. Poor Alex Medina. He was so good in Babagwa and he was just wasted in this crapfest.
11. Wait, if this was an aswang movie, why was it called Third Eye?!
(Originally published February 28, 2014.)