A few notes on Edge of Tomorrow:
1. Tom Cruise, when in pain, will always be funny.
2. Emily Blunt, in full Squall mode, kicks ass.
3. Doug Liman continues to bring on excellently-staged, jaw-dropping action sequences reminiscent of The Bourne Identity.
4. The film is equal parts Groundhog Day, Source Code, War of the Worlds, and Michael Bay.
5. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your popcorn.
(Originally published June 9, 2014.)
The director of my favorites Go and The Edge of Tomorrow channeling the fun and kinetic feel of The Wolf of Wall Street.
Tom Cruise was still oozing with charisma and swagger more than 30 years after playing hotshot pilot Maverick in Top Gun. I guess he never really lost that lovin’ feeling.
(Originally published May 26, 2018.)
The hilarious dating adventures of single, straight men before the advent of Tinder.
“You’re so money and you don’t even know it!”