My notes on Tarzan:
1. Oh no, it’s an animated reimagining of Edgar Rice Burrough’s Tarzan! I thought it was a live action movie with a shirtless Kellan Lutz.
2. It starts with a scene from outer space. A meteor crashes into Earth during the dinosaur age. Wait, is this still Tarzan?
3. Given the current technology, I can’t believe how horrible the animation is. Definitely a step backwards for cartoons.
4. If Tarzan wasn’t raised by apes and knew how to talk as a kid, why would he suddenly act like an ape and not know how to speak? Groan.
5. With this and Hercules, it’s just the start of the year and K.Lutz already owes me a great deal of money.
(Originally published January 20, 2014.)